Note: Some grade 4 sections are under construction and still link to old content. Also note, there may be minor changes to the curriculum from year to year, teachers always check with your Curriculum Advisor and students, check with your teacher. Click on the feedback icon on the right if you have anything to contribute or if you have any questions.
1. The history of the local area or district
- People, places, resources and beliefs and their links to natural features e.g. buildings, the school, sites, symbols, monuments and museums (under construction)
- Oral histories and traditions: the naming of place, rivers, mountains and other landmarks and indigenous environmental practices
- People as historical sources: interviewing members of the community (under construction)
- Inspiring family and community stories (under construction)